Best In Class Automatic Goat Waterers
Our specialized goat paddle makes activating the Drinking Post EASY for goats of any size.
Tired of breaking ice all winter and scrubbing algae all summer?
Check this out!
On demand, fresh, clean water EVERY USE.
Set it and forget it! Drinking Post offers worry free fresh and clean water for goats of all sizes!
The best automatic goat waterer available according to Rescued Friends Animal Sanctuary . In summer heat and winter cold of Colorado, only Drinking Post Waterer provides clean, clear water at ground temperature year round. Join Rescued Friends and replace your dirty goat troughs with the clean, cool, fresh water from Drinking Post Automatic Waterers!
Why Drinking Post is the best solution for your goat watering needs:
- Fresh, clean and 50 degree water year round
- Unlike other goat waterers, Drinking Post Waterers do not have standing water in the bowl. Every drink is fresh clean water for your animals that drain after every use. So no more scummy, algae full goat water troughs or tanks! Consistent water temperature is a HUGE motivator for your goats to drink more water.
- Non Electric
- Our unique design does not require electricity to maintain temperature controlled water! Our freeze proof and energy free goat waterers are similar to frost free yard hydrants in installation and operation. Our waterer will not have any standing water above the frost line, the bowl fills once activated in 5-8 seconds and drains immediately after every use. No insulation or concrete pads needed to keep our goat waterers frost free.
- No Minimum Head Count
- Whether you have a small herd or a large herd, Drinking Post automatic goat waterers can service your watering needs! Many other automatic goat watering systems require a set number of animals to use their system to keep it freeze proof. With no standing water at risk of freezing, Drinking Post has no minimum head count to keep our waterers functional.
- Goat Specific Paddle
- Our automatic goat waterer comes with a paddle designed with goats and smaller animals in mind. The weighted block attached to the paddle both helps lighten the force needed to activate the fountain and sticks up and out of the bowl so goats of any size can activate our frost free goat waterer.