Ready for an Easier Solution for Watering?
- No more frozen water - no chopping ice!
- No more algae growth in the summer
- No more dirty, stagnate water
- No more expensive heating bills
- No more hauling buckets or hoses
Just fresh, clean water that's always available with no effort on your part! Completely eliminate your watering duties! Your animals will be happier, healthier, and more hydrated all year long!
- Kimberly AnneHonestly the most efficient and reliable waterer I’ve ever used. Worry free and low maintenance! Customer service is excellent and I recommend to everyone with livestock if any sort. We’ve had ours for 4 years and have had zero issues with it! Love love the product! - 10/03/2018John Guidersaved me almost $700 in 1 winter - 4/01/2020Polly McGannI’ve had my drinking post watered in Northern Illinois for 3+ years, two horses, and it’s been a champion! I often say it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. What’s not to love? Easy, safe, healthy for the horses, time and money savings. Had to do some minor maintenance on it this year, replaced the bowl since the holder for a screw did eventually wear down. The maintenance videos are all well done, but I still called for some help and got the best customer service you can imagine. It’s deceptively simple but don’t underestimate it! - 12/07/2018
- Susan Thomas AllenWe installed DP two years ago in both our barn and pasture. Couldn't be more happy. We had a terrible long winter in the PNW and midst the ice and snow the DP's never failed. Such a gift not to have to plug in water heaters and deal with breaking ice. We bring in new horses for training and it has been amazing to me how quickly they learn to drink from the DP. Thrilled with our product and the help and service we have received. - 5/16/2019Ana AndrickBest investment ever! Don’t have to worry about tank heaters or moving hoses. Customer service is awesome too. - 12/05/2018Cheryl DeVriesthey dont freeze in winter and cold fresh water in the summer - 3/05/2020
- Donald C. Moore Jr.Water is always available for livestock, regardless of freezing or high temperatures. Animals quickly learn operation and when new cows are added, the other cows teach the new ones. AND, no troughs to manage or scrub!! - 7/12/2021Nicole MartsThese are life changing! Say goodbye to scrubbing algae, filling troughs, frozen hoses, breaking ice, and worrying that your horse isn't drinking enough because the water got hot in the sun. We own a small farm/boarding facility and had 16 of these waterers installed and I couldn't be happier. They're practically maintenance-free and always work - even in the dead of winter. Not only do our horses love them (all but one learned how to use them in under 3 days…the dum-dum took a full 7 days), but they are also great for the goats. We're even contemplating modifying one so it sits just a few inches off the ground so the pigs can use them too! The Drinking Post Waterers are something that I now couldn't imagine being without.
-Nicole Marts, Virginia - 5/22/2019Bob GieseWe installed a Drinking Post in November 2017 and have gone through two of the most brutal February’s we can remember in Montana. The only problem we had was when it was -32 temperature and -59 wind chill. The paddle froze open and that was my fault as I had it screwed down too tight. The DP is easy to install, uses no power and ours works awesome. I have had a couple issues with a horse that didn’t want to learn how to drink and Brad answered almost immediately with a solution. All of our other horses caught on to the DP in a day or two. We have used other automatic waterers and the DP is hands down better! We love our DP! - 3/10/2019
- Austin HelmWe ordered about 5 or 6 last year they were easy to install had some hiccups getting them them to work at first but due to the great customer service that walked us through all the trouble shooting and making sure we had everything we needed they are all working great it's the first winter with them they aren't missing a beat would highly recommend plan on buying a few more - 11/24/2019Lisa TrentWe've had ours for a couple years now and they've worked perfectly, 100% of the time. Worth every penny and then some for the peace of mind! - 5/08/2020Yvonne Plourde GurzellI love my 3 drinking posts I bought. Living in Florida I needed something that would give them fresh, cold, clean water without the mosquito problem. I bought the portable one since I don't need to bury it in the florida sand. - 8/16/2021
- Angel GormleyThe drinking post has made our life so much easier!!! No more carrying buckets or wrestling hoses ! We highly recommend buying this product. We trained our horses in 2 days exactly like the video says . It works!!!! It did take a few weeks to train the donkeys, but donkeys are stubborn that’s not a secret lol they love the waterer and actually use it for entertainment. Also customer service is amazing . All questions answered right away !! Very helpful and responsive. Thank you drinking posts for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Angel - Michigan - 8/28/2018Katie PfettscherLove our drinking post, so easy even my 3 month old pony filly uses it! - 8/24/2020Sherry GibneyYear 3 using the Drinking Post, they have been trouble free and a huge $$ saver, no heating costs in the winter👍👍 - 5/30/2020
- Kenna MarieWe love our drinking post! It was very easy to install and the horses figured it out quickly - 2/20/2020Melinda WheelerI highly recommend the Drinking Post! - 5/14/2020Teresa TuckeyI have had mine installed for a few months now and it works great! - 1/16/2021
- Anne VavraWe installed the drinking posts two years ago. This last weekend was beyond cold in Ontario Canada. (-41 Celsius) unfortunately the anchor for the paddle broke right off the bottom of the bowl. HOWEVER, System Fencing, (Dealer) had the bowl in stock and less than 24 hrs later we were up and running again. So easy to fix and replace even in this temperature. Thank you for an exceptional product! (And calling me back even though I didn’t need your help after all in finding my closest dealer). - 1/22/2019Robert ParmenterVery good! I have six horses. They actually line up take turns getting a drink. - 4/08/2021David Vanek Jr.Has worked wonderfully for 2 years now! My horse loves it. Just lube the paddle once in a while. Cheers - 8/10/2021
- Doug WilliamsSimple to install. Clean COOL water immediately available even in 100 degree temperatures. Great customer service ! - 7/18/2019Laura Anne GalbraithExcellent customer service! We had some trouble with extreme weather this year and Brad Piper called and helped us immediately! Thank you so much - 3/12/2019Ellen HeckertWe installed one last year (2018) and it worked beautifully through a very cold, windy Pennsylvania winter. I just purchased two more for other pastures and can’t wait till the ground thaws to get them installed!! They have stood up to our horses kicking at them, chewing on them and trying to bite the paddle! The post did not get brittle in the cold like PVC does. Great work saving product!! No more cleaning dirty, slimy troughs and wasting water and electricity!! - 3/03/2019
- Laurie Nelson BlickenstaffSO happy with the Drinking Post Waterers. We've had ours for three years now and couldn't be more pleased. Love that they don't require electricity and work even in the harsh mountain winters! - 5/09/2020Jessica YoungWe installed our drinking post this summer for our two warmbloods and 1 mule. I actually have looked forward to the electric bill each month to see the cost savings that the drinking post has given us. So far this winter our electric bill is averaging 300 kWh less then the same month last year when we were using a water tank heater. That is $30 of savings a month just from 1 tank heater! At this rate the drinking post will pay for itself in 2.5 years. It has been worth every penny! My animals love drinking out of it, getting a fresh consistent temperature water each time. - 2/19/2020Tonia Marshallthey are maintenance free and fresh water on demand, - 10/03/2018
- Nadine Chancey-SchofillI was skeptical that my mini’s would be able to use the watering post but after dealing with hot Florida summers, mold and hoses I really wanted to give it a try.
In the beginning the ponies couldn’t figure out the paddle. I contacted Drinking Post and they sent out a much larger paddle (looks like a brick) and they took to it right away.
I am happy to report that even my 6 week old colt has mastered the watering post. - 6/10/2020Judy Vanden BoschI was worried about freezing up in the open paddock with temps negative 20 degrees F in the winter. Nope! Care FREE all winter long!! Hallelujah!! - 9/19/2021Charles KerrI installed two last fall nieghbors were cautious about them and cold weather 2 weeks ago we had negative 20 temp with minus 34 wind chill and they worked as advertised while my other waters were a solid block of ice. Those cold temperatures lasted 10 days very pleased and would recommend for anyone. - 3/02/2021
Invest in your animal’s health and your own sanity with Drinking Post Waterer!
Our non-electric livestock waterers are perfect for your horses, cattle, goats, sheep, llama, alpaca and more!
How it Works
The Drinking Post is an automatic frost-free waterer that doesn’t use any electricity! See how it works and how it can eliminate all your traditional watering issues!
Find Your Size
We sell many different sizes, so you can get the perfect size for your climate and animal type! Click below to use our easy “What Size?” Tool!
Find a Dealer
We have many local Dealers that sell the Drinking Post! Ordering through a Dealer will save you money on shipping. Click below to find a Dealer near you!
Buy a Post!
Ready to say goodbye to scrubbing algae and chopping ice? Start a new chapter of Worry-Free Watering! Click below to shop our Drinking Posts!
How Can We Help?
Contact a Drinking Post Product Expert today to ensure your livestock have the freshest water available to keep them healthy and happy. We look forward to connecting soon!
Email: [email protected]