Ready for an Easier Solution for Watering?
- No more frozen water - no chopping ice!
- No more algae growth in the summer
- No more dirty, stagnate water
- No more expensive heating bills
- No more hauling buckets or hoses
Just fresh, clean water that's always available with no effort on your part! Completely eliminate your watering duties! Your animals will be happier, healthier, and more hydrated all year long!
- Laurie Nelson BlickenstaffSO happy with the Drinking Post Waterers. We've had ours for three years now and couldn't be more pleased. Love that they don't require electricity and work even in the harsh mountain winters! - 5/09/2020Ana AndrickBest investment ever! Don’t have to worry about tank heaters or moving hoses. Customer service is awesome too. - 12/05/2018Katy Dunn McCallAlthough we are in the deep south and don't have to battle the sub-zero winters...DP Waterers are still life savers. These waterers have saved our lives in the summer when we have to pour out hundreds of gallons of water every day to keep our water fresh, cool and algae free. Also for those weeks during the winter when we struggle with icy watering troughs the DP Waterers are like little miracles in our pasture (since the only place we are used to ice is in our sweet tea!). Mike, thank you for this exceptional product...this waterer beats all others! - 11/10/2018
- Judith DeGraaffI am so satisfied that I now have 5. It is so great to have clean, fresh water year round. We have 25 quarters horses of all sizes and operate the waterers easily.
Any time I need parts they are always available.
Best thing about the units is they are simple and easy to work on if repair is needed. Our first unit was installed on 2014.
Doug D. Sioux Falls SD - 11/11/2020Cheryl SchneiderHave had them for over 9 years. Love them! Wish I had installed in my pastures too! Great customer service. - 6/11/2019David Vanek Jr.Has worked wonderfully for 2 years now! My horse loves it. Just lube the paddle once in a while. Cheers - 8/10/2021
- Lisa TrentWe've had ours for a couple years now and they've worked perfectly, 100% of the time. Worth every penny and then some for the peace of mind! - 5/08/2020Donald C. Moore Jr.Water is always available for livestock, regardless of freezing or high temperatures. Animals quickly learn operation and when new cows are added, the other cows teach the new ones. AND, no troughs to manage or scrub!! - 7/12/2021Stacy SelfI absolutely love these posts for our goats, cows, mini horses and donkey! easy to use and to train everyone to use them! - 3/13/2021
- Judy Vanden BoschI was worried about freezing up in the open paddock with temps negative 20 degrees F in the winter. Nope! Care FREE all winter long!! Hallelujah!! - 9/19/2021Angel GormleyThe drinking post has made our life so much easier!!! No more carrying buckets or wrestling hoses ! We highly recommend buying this product. We trained our horses in 2 days exactly like the video says . It works!!!! It did take a few weeks to train the donkeys, but donkeys are stubborn that’s not a secret lol they love the waterer and actually use it for entertainment. Also customer service is amazing . All questions answered right away !! Very helpful and responsive. Thank you drinking posts for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Angel - Michigan - 8/28/2018Polly McGannI’ve had my drinking post watered in Northern Illinois for 3+ years, two horses, and it’s been a champion! I often say it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. What’s not to love? Easy, safe, healthy for the horses, time and money savings. Had to do some minor maintenance on it this year, replaced the bowl since the holder for a screw did eventually wear down. The maintenance videos are all well done, but I still called for some help and got the best customer service you can imagine. It’s deceptively simple but don’t underestimate it! - 12/07/2018
- Breanna Breworks great in Canada even at -30 - 12/17/2019Teresa TuckeyI have had mine installed for a few months now and it works great! - 1/16/2021Amy Stacey MccombWe Haven’t touched a hose for 2 years now. Fill a bucket next to the drinking post and see which one your horse chooses � - 9/26/2018
- Nadine Chancey-SchofillI was skeptical that my mini’s would be able to use the watering post but after dealing with hot Florida summers, mold and hoses I really wanted to give it a try.
In the beginning the ponies couldn’t figure out the paddle. I contacted Drinking Post and they sent out a much larger paddle (looks like a brick) and they took to it right away.
I am happy to report that even my 6 week old colt has mastered the watering post. - 6/10/2020Amy LaFaverI can't say enough good things about these waterers!!! It has literally saved me so much time, plus the horses love it, AND I no longer have lugging buckets around killing my back and neck! I love, love, love having the waterer! Even our new mini learned to use it within a day! They stand in line at their "water fountain"!! We love it, they love it!! ❤️😁 - 11/20/2020Leslie ApplegateI love my Drinking Posts!! The goats always have clean, fresh water and I don't have to dump ice and drag hoses!!! - 5/09/2020
- Lolann Mantenwe installed a drinking post waterer in the fall, and it has turned out to be awesome! I highly recommend having it! Customer service is top notch, too. We had issues with freezing in extremely cold temperatures, and they got back to us immediately and resolved the issues! - 2/12/2019Kenna MarieWe love our drinking post! It was very easy to install and the horses figured it out quickly - 2/20/2020Austin HelmWe ordered about 5 or 6 last year they were easy to install had some hiccups getting them them to work at first but due to the great customer service that walked us through all the trouble shooting and making sure we had everything we needed they are all working great it's the first winter with them they aren't missing a beat would highly recommend plan on buying a few more - 11/24/2019
- Susan Thomas AllenWe installed DP two years ago in both our barn and pasture. Couldn't be more happy. We had a terrible long winter in the PNW and midst the ice and snow the DP's never failed. Such a gift not to have to plug in water heaters and deal with breaking ice. We bring in new horses for training and it has been amazing to me how quickly they learn to drink from the DP. Thrilled with our product and the help and service we have received. - 5/16/2019Melinda WheelerI highly recommend the Drinking Post! - 5/14/2020Elaine StarrWe currently have 8 drinking post automatic waterers for our horses. We have one in each of 3 paddocks and 1 in each of our 5 stalls. Installing the drinking post automatic waterers was the best decision we made when building our barn and paddocks 4 years ago. A special shout out to Brad at drinking post who's customer service is above 5 stars - he is always there to help with any questions and goes above and beyond the call of duty to help with questions, etc. I highly recommend drinking post waterers to everyone I know. They are maintenance free except for the occassional cleaning of grass that horses sometimes leave when they take a drink. I love these waterers!!! - 11/17/2020
- Cory FergusonWe have used these for 15+ years and can’t say enough about them. Talk about maintenance free. This is it. - 1/18/2019Anne VavraWe installed the drinking posts two years ago. This last weekend was beyond cold in Ontario Canada. (-41 Celsius) unfortunately the anchor for the paddle broke right off the bottom of the bowl. HOWEVER, System Fencing, (Dealer) had the bowl in stock and less than 24 hrs later we were up and running again. So easy to fix and replace even in this temperature. Thank you for an exceptional product! (And calling me back even though I didn’t need your help after all in finding my closest dealer). - 1/22/2019Nicole MartsThese are life changing! Say goodbye to scrubbing algae, filling troughs, frozen hoses, breaking ice, and worrying that your horse isn't drinking enough because the water got hot in the sun. We own a small farm/boarding facility and had 16 of these waterers installed and I couldn't be happier. They're practically maintenance-free and always work - even in the dead of winter. Not only do our horses love them (all but one learned how to use them in under 3 days…the dum-dum took a full 7 days), but they are also great for the goats. We're even contemplating modifying one so it sits just a few inches off the ground so the pigs can use them too! The Drinking Post Waterers are something that I now couldn't imagine being without.
-Nicole Marts, Virginia - 5/22/2019
- Chelsea Lilly GardnerCould not be happier with my drinking post! So much time and money saved this winter with the drinking post waterer! - 1/31/2019Jessica YoungWe installed our drinking post this summer for our two warmbloods and 1 mule. I actually have looked forward to the electric bill each month to see the cost savings that the drinking post has given us. So far this winter our electric bill is averaging 300 kWh less then the same month last year when we were using a water tank heater. That is $30 of savings a month just from 1 tank heater! At this rate the drinking post will pay for itself in 2.5 years. It has been worth every penny! My animals love drinking out of it, getting a fresh consistent temperature water each time. - 2/19/2020Cathy AnneWe don’t need a tank to clean, keep full and put a heater in during the winter. We have a clean, constant, frost free water supply that takes care of all of that. - 12/08/2020
Invest in your animal’s health and your own sanity with Drinking Post Waterer!
Our non-electric livestock waterers are perfect for your horses, cattle, goats, sheep, llama, alpaca and more!
How it Works
The Drinking Post is an automatic frost-free waterer that doesn’t use any electricity! See how it works and how it can eliminate all your traditional watering issues!
Find Your Size
We sell many different sizes, so you can get the perfect size for your climate and animal type! Click below to use our easy “What Size?” Tool!
Find a Dealer
We have many local Dealers that sell the Drinking Post! Ordering through a Dealer will save you money on shipping. Click below to find a Dealer near you!
Buy a Post!
Ready to say goodbye to scrubbing algae and chopping ice? Start a new chapter of Worry-Free Watering! Click below to shop our Drinking Posts!
How Can We Help?
Contact a Drinking Post Product Expert today to ensure your livestock have the freshest water available to keep them healthy and happy. We look forward to connecting soon!
Email: [email protected]