Ready for an Easier Solution for Watering?
- No more frozen water - no chopping ice!
- No more algae growth in the summer
- No more dirty, stagnate water
- No more expensive heating bills
- No more hauling buckets or hoses
Just fresh, clean water that's always available with no effort on your part! Completely eliminate your watering duties! Your animals will be happier, healthier, and more hydrated all year long!
- Cole BratwurstsThis is my second review I’m leaving based on the unbeatable customer service. I needed a part on a day they were closed. Not only did they call back, not only did they meet me on a day they closed but I received the part for FREE!!! I’m blown away by this company AND their product. I’ve had it for 2.5 years and it works sooooo good. Never freezes in the winter and I have mine out in the elements. Quality Customer service is hard to come by these days... not with this place. THANK YOU - 8/22/2020Kenna MarieWe love our drinking post! It was very easy to install and the horses figured it out quickly - 2/20/2020Jessica YoungWe installed our drinking post this summer for our two warmbloods and 1 mule. I actually have looked forward to the electric bill each month to see the cost savings that the drinking post has given us. So far this winter our electric bill is averaging 300 kWh less then the same month last year when we were using a water tank heater. That is $30 of savings a month just from 1 tank heater! At this rate the drinking post will pay for itself in 2.5 years. It has been worth every penny! My animals love drinking out of it, getting a fresh consistent temperature water each time. - 2/19/2020
- Susan Thomas AllenWe installed DP two years ago in both our barn and pasture. Couldn't be more happy. We had a terrible long winter in the PNW and midst the ice and snow the DP's never failed. Such a gift not to have to plug in water heaters and deal with breaking ice. We bring in new horses for training and it has been amazing to me how quickly they learn to drink from the DP. Thrilled with our product and the help and service we have received. - 5/16/2019Tina AtkinsDrinking posts rock! I live in northern Michigan...in sand...with big draft horses who try to knock them around. No issues. Negative twenty or so below zero, no problem. I own two of them going on 4 years. No problems. - 5/09/2020Cheryl DeVriesthey dont freeze in winter and cold fresh water in the summer - 3/05/2020
- Katy Dunn McCallAlthough we are in the deep south and don't have to battle the sub-zero winters...DP Waterers are still life savers. These waterers have saved our lives in the summer when we have to pour out hundreds of gallons of water every day to keep our water fresh, cool and algae free. Also for those weeks during the winter when we struggle with icy watering troughs the DP Waterers are like little miracles in our pasture (since the only place we are used to ice is in our sweet tea!). Mike, thank you for this exceptional product...this waterer beats all others! - 11/10/2018Laura Anne GalbraithExcellent customer service! We had some trouble with extreme weather this year and Brad Piper called and helped us immediately! Thank you so much - 3/12/2019Claudette TribysIt's reliable....when the winter winds are blowing you know your animals have fresh water, when it's a hot summer day they have cool fresh water!! Love it!!! - 5/08/2020
- Amy Stacey MccombWe Haven’t touched a hose for 2 years now. Fill a bucket next to the drinking post and see which one your horse chooses � - 9/26/2018Yvonne Plourde GurzellI love my 3 drinking posts I bought. Living in Florida I needed something that would give them fresh, cold, clean water without the mosquito problem. I bought the portable one since I don't need to bury it in the florida sand. - 8/16/2021Austin HelmWe ordered about 5 or 6 last year they were easy to install had some hiccups getting them them to work at first but due to the great customer service that walked us through all the trouble shooting and making sure we had everything we needed they are all working great it's the first winter with them they aren't missing a beat would highly recommend plan on buying a few more - 11/24/2019
- Carla M DarrowOur drinking post has worked well in the -30 degree range here in upstate NY. We were’nt sure how it would hold up to the low temps and abundance of snow but so far no problems. - 2/04/2019Kimberly AnneHonestly the most efficient and reliable waterer I’ve ever used. Worry free and low maintenance! Customer service is excellent and I recommend to everyone with livestock if any sort. We’ve had ours for 4 years and have had zero issues with it! Love love the product! - 10/03/2018Ana AndrickBest investment ever! Don’t have to worry about tank heaters or moving hoses. Customer service is awesome too. - 12/05/2018
- Robert ParmenterVery good! I have six horses. They actually line up take turns getting a drink. - 4/08/2021Cathy AnneWe don’t need a tank to clean, keep full and put a heater in during the winter. We have a clean, constant, frost free water supply that takes care of all of that. - 12/08/2020Angel GormleyThe drinking post has made our life so much easier!!! No more carrying buckets or wrestling hoses ! We highly recommend buying this product. We trained our horses in 2 days exactly like the video says . It works!!!! It did take a few weeks to train the donkeys, but donkeys are stubborn that’s not a secret lol they love the waterer and actually use it for entertainment. Also customer service is amazing . All questions answered right away !! Very helpful and responsive. Thank you drinking posts for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Angel - Michigan - 8/28/2018
- Polly McGannI’ve had my drinking post watered in Northern Illinois for 3+ years, two horses, and it’s been a champion! I often say it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. What’s not to love? Easy, safe, healthy for the horses, time and money savings. Had to do some minor maintenance on it this year, replaced the bowl since the holder for a screw did eventually wear down. The maintenance videos are all well done, but I still called for some help and got the best customer service you can imagine. It’s deceptively simple but don’t underestimate it! - 12/07/2018Elaine StarrWe currently have 8 drinking post automatic waterers for our horses. We have one in each of 3 paddocks and 1 in each of our 5 stalls. Installing the drinking post automatic waterers was the best decision we made when building our barn and paddocks 4 years ago. A special shout out to Brad at drinking post who's customer service is above 5 stars - he is always there to help with any questions and goes above and beyond the call of duty to help with questions, etc. I highly recommend drinking post waterers to everyone I know. They are maintenance free except for the occassional cleaning of grass that horses sometimes leave when they take a drink. I love these waterers!!! - 11/17/2020Judy Vanden BoschI was worried about freezing up in the open paddock with temps negative 20 degrees F in the winter. Nope! Care FREE all winter long!! Hallelujah!! - 9/19/2021
- Judith DeGraaffI am so satisfied that I now have 5. It is so great to have clean, fresh water year round. We have 25 quarters horses of all sizes and operate the waterers easily.
Any time I need parts they are always available.
Best thing about the units is they are simple and easy to work on if repair is needed. Our first unit was installed on 2014.
Doug D. Sioux Falls SD - 11/11/2020Chelsea Lilly GardnerCould not be happier with my drinking post! So much time and money saved this winter with the drinking post waterer! - 1/31/2019Katie PfettscherLove our drinking post, so easy even my 3 month old pony filly uses it! - 8/24/2020
- Teresa TuckeyI have had mine installed for a few months now and it works great! - 1/16/2021Donald C. Moore Jr.Water is always available for livestock, regardless of freezing or high temperatures. Animals quickly learn operation and when new cows are added, the other cows teach the new ones. AND, no troughs to manage or scrub!! - 7/12/2021Stacy SelfI absolutely love these posts for our goats, cows, mini horses and donkey! easy to use and to train everyone to use them! - 3/13/2021
- Lolann Mantenwe installed a drinking post waterer in the fall, and it has turned out to be awesome! I highly recommend having it! Customer service is top notch, too. We had issues with freezing in extremely cold temperatures, and they got back to us immediately and resolved the issues! - 2/12/2019Nadine Chancey-SchofillI was skeptical that my mini’s would be able to use the watering post but after dealing with hot Florida summers, mold and hoses I really wanted to give it a try.
In the beginning the ponies couldn’t figure out the paddle. I contacted Drinking Post and they sent out a much larger paddle (looks like a brick) and they took to it right away.
I am happy to report that even my 6 week old colt has mastered the watering post. - 6/10/2020John Guidersaved me almost $700 in 1 winter - 4/01/2020
Sugar Creek, OH
I have been keeping horses for 40 plus years. I have always kept water buckets in their stalls. Yes, I know all about washing them to keep them sanitary, as well as knocking ice out of them in the winter. A friend introduced me to the Drinking Posts. Since then, keeping the horses supplied with water has been a breeze. The horses consume more water, because it is always readily available, fresh and cool. I have reduced their feed by 25% while still keeping them in optimum condition. The Drinking Post has not only paid for itself, but has been a satisfaction for me, and my horses.
Nelson Kaufman Jr.
Our Drinking Post has never frozen and we consistently have -30 degree temps for weeks on end. I still can't believe how well this product works in our North Dakota climate. Great product!!!
We love the "Drinking Post" It's a no brainer. Best thing we have bought in a long time. Seemed expensive at first but the benefits totally out weigh the cost. My vet said the quickest way to get a horse sick is dirty standing water. Horses now have clean, cool water any time of the day. Just bought another horse and he caught on quickly. The Drinking Post makes use feel stupid after many years of dumping water daily, busting ice, heaters in buckets and my time. We will be ordering another one soon. Thanks for the extra training paddle.
Cathy & Terry Smith
I could not be happier with the Drinking Post waterer. After having several issues with a competitor's automatic waterer, I can say with enthusiasm, this waterer is worry free. There's no need to mess with broken sensors or running electricity to the unit like other waterers require. Plus it's been no problem for all my horses to learn how to use, from small ponies to new born foals. Also, the Drinking Post has a knowledgeable and helpful staff to walk you through the install (which was simple) or to troubleshoot. Thanks for a great waterer. I highly recommend the Drinking Post!
Love the drinking Post. My horses learned how to use it in an afternoon. Their water is always clean and cool.. No more worries with frozen water buckets in the winter.. Would highly recommend the Drinking Post to anyone.. Love it!! Wonderful in the winter months!!
Eau Claire, WI
Here in Eauclaire, WI we will consistently have 22 inches of snow and temperatures that will be 20 below zero for four or five days at a time, and we've never had any issues with our Drinking Post Waterer freezing up or malfunctioning. At times we've gone out on morning when it's 15 to 20 below zero to check on it and we're just amazed how well it works!
Bill & Peggy Swingle
We recently moved down South and wanted our horses and miniature donkeys to have fresh cool water every time they took a drink and the watering post was the only thing that we found met that our needs (Fresh Water, no power, field placed and durable). The customer support was above and beyond great and Mike took time to answer every question or email I sent. Once we got the waterier installed it took a couple of our herd a few days to figure it out but now all we need to do is wipe the water down daily and then go on to other items. We love it but more importantly is all our equine love it as well!!! We would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone!
Pease Farm Stable, Middlesex, VT
For 20+years, I hauled water in buckets to my herd of 15 school horses, or wrestled with the homemade lids on my watertubs, trying to keep all that expensive electrically-heated water from steaming into Vermont's -30 degree winter mornings. Last year, though I was still very skeptical, I was also very tired, so I bought two drinking posts as a last resort to my annual winter "drinking problem". Each post was installed at the center of a pie-shape made up of four separate paddocks, so each separate post can serve up to eight horses. I am now happily weak as a kitten and it's all due to the Drinking Post! Many thanks, Mike, for your prompt service and fine product.
Garden City, KS
In 1987 when we built my horse barn we installed seven Drinking Post Waterers. We were so happy with them that when we added eight new stalls we installed eight new Drinking Post Waterers. As far as I'm concerned this is the only automatic drinking fountain for horses. It's frost proof with no freeze up problems. Our horses learned how to use it in one day.
Celebrity Farms www.kccelebrityfarms.com — Belton, MO
We've had our Drinking Posts since 2002 and could not be happier with them. The health benefits of not having any standing water are fantastic. Cool water in the summer, warm water in the winter. In addition they've proven to be a real time saver when compared to hauling buckets and hoses.
Our ranch is along a riverbed in Mosby, MT. It gets COLD here. We will experience temperatures of - 40 degrees here in the winter and our Drinking Posts have always worked great year round. Thanks!!
Les Corbeaux Farm – Carbondale, CO
I have owned 8 Drinking Post Waterers for over 25 years. They are fabulous!!!
I wanted to let you know they were a breeze to install. Believe it or not, our blind horse was the first one to learn how to use them, I only had to push the paddle for him once! Thanks again for everything, I am happy to recommend Drinking Post Waterers!
Just wanted to let you know I reall LOVE my Drinking Post horse waterer. Both my horses learned to drink right away and the paddle does not need to be in any specific direction. They can learn to drink ou ot where ever it is placed. Since putting it in I have purchased 2 mini horses, about 45 inches tall. I was worried I had the waterer to tall, but they figured it out. The also learned to drink out of it right away. Thanks again!
Had one Drinking Post Waterer installed for each pen and one for each of the two pastures. They work great! The horses have fresh water every time they drink and there is no concern regarding ice on the water supply or a water bucket being empty.
Prior to using the Drinking Post Waterer I used tanks. The thing that impresses me the most is how much time and labor I save by not having to fill, clean, and maintain tanks anymore. In addtion the water is much cleaner and healthier for my animals.
We've used the Drinking Post Waterers for many years and will consistently see temperatures down to -32 degrees below zero. The Drinking Posts work great!
Jim & Joyce Glover
How Can We Help?
Contact a Drinking Post Product Expert today to ensure your livestock have the freshest water available to keep them healthy and happy. We look forward to connecting soon!
Email: [email protected]