Drinking Post Automatic Cattle Waterers
No Minimum Head Count
- Drinking Post will work the same with 25 cattle as it will with 1 cow!
- The Drinking Post can sit unused for long periods of time (no maintenance needed to prepare it to sit).
- Perfect if you do rotational grazing – you can move your cattle around freely and be confident your Drinking Post will function properly when your cattle are using it and when it’s sitting unused.
- Perfect if you have a fluctuating herd size – if your herd thins out during certain times of the year it will not affect your Drinking Posts.
- If you install enough Posts to support your herd at its largest, you’ll have no concerns when your herd is at its smallest.
- Maximum of 25 animals per Drinking Post.
- Specially designed to stand up to the wear & tear cattle inflict.
- The majority of the Post is buried below-ground which provides stability.
- It’s made from a strong PVC blend with stainless steel fasteners and fittings. This material is very strong and durable.
- The Post will flex instead of break. If your cattle are leaning and rubbing, the Post will bend with the pressure.
- The Post has a protective exterior sleeve that encases the waterer. If any damage is done to the Post, it will be done to the exterior sleeve.
- There is a 5 year warranty on every part on the Post.
Fresh, Clean Water (That's Always 50 degrees F!)
- The Drinking Post fills and drains with every use – there’s NEVER any standing water.
- Every time your animal pushes the paddle, they’ll get brand-new, fresh water directly from the water line.
- Standing water is the cause of most watering issues – standing water causes algae growth, it freezes in the winter, it attracts bugs, and collects dirt and debris.
- No standing water means your water is always fresh and clean.
- Water comes up at the perfect drinking temp, 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) year round.
- Fresh, clean water at the perfect temp promotes good drinking habits – your cattle will be hydrated and healthy all year long!
- Drinking Post is energy-free – it doesn’t require any electricity or heating elements of any kind!
- The Drinking Post functions and installs like a frost-free yard hydrant.
- The base sits 18″ below your local frostline – all the water comes up from below the frost line when the paddle is pushed, and drains back below the frost line when the paddle is released.
- Since it all drains away, there’s never standing water – simply put, if there’s no standing water in the unit, there’s nothing in there to freeze!
Check Out These Testimonials!
Drinking Post at K2 Angus Ranch (Fort Lupton, Colorado)
If you ask K2 Angus Ranch, they’ll tell you that the Drinking Post is the best cattle waterer available! Colorado has both high summer heat and cold winter temperatures, so you need a waterer that can handle both. Drinking Post tackles warm weather issues like algae growth, as well as cold weather issues like freezing! Join K2 and get rid of your troughs and tanks! The Drinking Post is the perfect solution for your cattle.
K2 Angus Ranch
Using Drinking Post in an Extreme Cold Climate (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Check out how the Drinking Post handles the bitter cold temps in Saskatchewan, Canada. It’s so cold there that the HIGHEST temperature during the three weeks prior to filming this video was –30 degrees C!! (That’s -22 degrees F)! Join us as we visit with Craig and hear his first-hand experience using Drinking Post Cattle Waterers in some of the coldest conditions possible. See how the Drinking Post stacks up in an extreme cold climate with over 120 head of cattle!